How to Enrol

In Zone Enrolments

To assist us with our planning, we appreciate your early enrolment. If you are living within the school zone and your child will turn 5 within the next 12 months, please do pre-enrol.

The following documentation will be needed on pre-enrolment:

  • House Sale/Purchase Agreement or Tenancy agreement 
  • Two recent utility bills addressed to you
  • Completed Statutory Declaration – signed and stamped by a JP
  • Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport if born in NZ
  • Child’s Passport and valid Visa if born outside NZ
  • Child’s Immunisation Certificate
enrol now

Out of Zone Enrolments

Each year the Board of Trustees will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone.

Out of Zone Applications for 2024 have now closed.




Three Kings School Covered Courts