In Zone Enrolments
To assist us with our planning, we appreciate your early enrolment. If you are living within the school zone and your child will turn 5 within the next 12 months, please do pre-enrol.
The following documentation will be needed on pre-enrolment:
- A completed Three Kings School Application for Enrolment Form ( to be picked up from the School Office )
- House Sale/Purchase Agreement or Tenancy agreement signed and stamped by a JP
- Two recent consecutive utility bills, Auckland Rates Bill signed and stamped by a JP
- Completed Statutory Declaration of proof that you are living at this address signed and stamped by a JP
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport if born in NZ
- Child’s Passport and valid Visa if born outside NZ
- All Caregivers Birth Certificate or Passport if born in NZ
- All Caregivers Passport and valid Visa if born outside NZ
- Child’s Immunisation Certificate
Please note, the same process needs to be repeated for siblings of current students on enrolment.
See Zoning information in the attached.
Out of Zone Enrolments
Each year the Board of Trustees will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone.
Enrolment for Out of Zone Students for 2021
Three Kings Primary School is offering a number of places to students for Out of Zone Student Enrolment in 2021.
All Out of Zone siblings must apply.
Out of Zone Application forms are available on the school website, link below or can be collected at the school office, from Thursday 17th September (between 9.30am – 2.30pm).
Out of Zone Applications close Wednesday 14th October 2020, at 3pm.
The ballot will be held on Wednesday 21st October 2020.
You will be notified of the outcome in writing.