In Zone Enrolments
To assist us with our planning, we appreciate your early enrolment. If you are living within the school zone and your child will turn 5 within the next 12 months, please do pre-enrol.
The following documentation will be needed on pre-enrolment:
- A completed Three Kings School Application for Enrolment Form
- Tenancy agreement, Sale and Purchase agreement or Auckland Rates Bill signed and stamped by a JP
- Two recent consecutive utility bills signed and stamped by a JP
- Completed Statutory Declaration of proof that you are living at this address signed and stamped by a JP
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport if born in NZ
- Child’s Passport and valid Visa if born outside NZ
- All Caregivers Birth Certificate or Passport if born in NZ
- All Caregivers Passport and valid Visa if born outside NZ
- Child’s Immunisation Certificate
Please note, the same process needs to be repeated for siblings of current students on enrolment.
See Zoning information in the attached.
Out of Zone Enrolments
Each year the Board of Trustees will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone.
Applications for enrolments will be processed in the following order of priority:
|First Priority||This priority is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary for Education.|
|Second Priority||will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.|
|Third Priority||will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.|
|Fourth Priority||will be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.|
|Fifth Priority||will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.|
|Sixth Priority||will be given to all other applicants.|